2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$191
Hotels.comUS$191
PricelineUS$191
TravelocityUS$191
CheapTicketsUS$191
AscendUS$191
All reviews maine beer company minute drive beds were comfortable the breakfast area super8 highway shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed here w/ family & it’s a nice hotel. The rooms all have different pictures on the outside doors. The room was a nice size & the bathroom was stocked w/ plenty of towels. The only thing I wasn’t a fan of was having to go outside to get to our room. You have your room key which lets you into a hallway & then you walk to your room.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2021

My partner and i would lije to say thank you for your hospitality and making us feel right at home. We were both delighted with out stay. Very comfortable clean warm welcoming hotel and appreciate it very much

Room tip: king suite
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 30 October 2020

So I traveled from Nashville Tennessee to freeport maine and stayed here 2 nights in a row because everything way exceeded my expectations the staff is very friendly and welcoming they will do what ever they can to help someone out the establishment is spotless good size rooms free wifi and even have a laundry room breakfast in the mornings how could you beat it if your Ballin on a budget like myself its the best bang for your buck all the rooms have things to make u feel at home and get a taste of new England small town life my experience here has been nothing but great and I will tell everyone the same tho I will be sad to leave if I take nothing back to Tennessee with me at all I believe that I made friends right here at this hotel in good ol freeport maine

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Craig Patel, General Manager at The Freeport Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2020

Dear Xian24,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for The Freeport Hotel by Ascend Hotel Collections. We are very pleased to hear you had a great stay. It’s always nice to hear out of state guests get a glimpse of the New England life!

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

We found this quiet, clean and conveniently located hotel close to shopping in Freeport. Beds were comfortable and the room was immaculate. Small but nice continental breakfast provided. Very easy check-in and the manager gave us a great discounted rate. Would definitely stay here again the next time we are in Freeport.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Craig Patel, General Manager at The Freeport Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2020

Dear N7866FVfranm,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for The Freeport Hotel by Ascend Hotel Collections. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay and found everything up to par with our hotel. We offer the best value in price in Freeport.

Reviewed 21 September 2020

My partner and I had to leave an AirBnB on short notice, rather unceremoniously. Because we needed good wifi to do work, we called around and the gentleman at the Freeport hotel was kind enough to send us screenshots of an internet speed test, which was very fast (zoom calls were spotless). We booked for ten days at a great rate, and have nothing but positive things to say about this hotel. It's also right across from the Maine Beer company which is worth a trip, and right down the road from the freeport outlets. We explored the east end of portland several times, as it's only a 15 minute drive. Would definitely return!

Date of stay: September 2020
Craig Patel, General Manager at The Freeport Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2020

Dear SamP3275,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so glad that your stay was pleasant and comfortable at The Freeport Hotel. Our staff certainly appreciates all your kind words.