“Good dinner”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We were staying across the street so the location was perfect. We had a pulled pork sandwich and club turkey. Both sandwiches were tasty and service was quick.

The booth was odd in that one side was a very small space. I had to switch places with hubby and the seat was low. I felt like I needed a booster seat.......lol

They were sold out of the lobster roll but I would think most people would select this restaurant for bbq and not seafood.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

My sister and I were travelling and stopped here for lunch. We both had the Cobb Salad with smoked turkey which was excellent. But the servings were large and we couldn't finish all the salad. That's where our wonderful server Sydney stepped in and gave us take-out containers for our salads and additional take-out containers with ice to keep our salads cold until we finished them off at supper. Thanks again Sydney!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Vik?? Was my bartender - fantastic drinks and very knowledgeable. Had a great time and I hope to return!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

We ordered takeout and shared The Bucket with sides of collard greens and baked beans along with a fried dill pickle appetizer (which was enough for a full table to share). Everything was scrumptious, including the spicy North Carolina BBQ sauce. We will definitely go here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

A lot less money than the BBQ places around me,but a lot better tasting.If we were here longer we would surely stop here again.The wait staff had to try every trick in the book to try to make us feel more comfortable and it worked.We ended up having a good time with our extended family and friends.

Been to Buck's Naked BBQ? Share your experiences!