We stayed here on our last night of a 12 day trip to Maine. We selected this BW as we wanted to go to L L Bean and it was only 20 miles to the Portland airport. Our room had been updated and we found everything working properly, it was clean, quiet, and we got a good night's sleep on a comfortable bed. They are doing some repairs and remodeling but this did not interfere with our stay. They do not offer breakfast as there is a restaurant on the property that serves very good food. They offer wi-fi and there is a computer in the office that is available for your use if needed to run off boarding passes. They do not have an elevator so you will have to use the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Freeport Inn is located in the coastal towns of Freeport and Yarmouth Maine, minutes from Portland, the Desert of Maine, and all the Outlet shopping the area has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Freeport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Freeport Hotel Freeport
- Best Western Freeport Hotel
- Freeport Best Western
- Best Western Freeport Inn Maine