“Good Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We typical order take out from here at least once a month. Great sandwiches, pizza, wings, and lasagna. Wait staff and food very good, sometimes service can be slow. But I highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Matt with Hampton Inn Freeport, ME arranged for Antonia's Pizzeria to provide a late dinner for our group of 20, as we were arriving around 9:30pm. We had requested a certain menu which they provided at a reasonable cost, & which was delicious, & was waiting for us when we arrived!!! The servers were excellent, & in great spirits, even at that late hour! I would highly recommend Antonia's Pizzeria!!!

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We had meatball parmigiana with pasta and also a panini and they were very good. We took half our pasta meals home because there was plenty of food. The restaurant was full but our service was good. Glad we ate here while in Freeport.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Food was really really good, spinach and artichoke dip was one of the best I've had, portions were very very large, but so good it was hard to stop eating ! Staff were a bit chaotic definitely needed more staff cause it took us for ever 2 times just to get more drinks. Our server was overwhelmed for sure.
But I'd go back for the food.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I suppose that some people might like this type of people however the 3 other people in my party did not. We first ordered the cheese wedges which was basically a cheese pizza with no sauce. They were average. I ordered a 10 inch cheese pizza and when you bit it the whole toppings fell off: my dad got the philly cheese steak and they didn't even get the order right regular fries insted of sweet potato and green peppers when he didn't want them. My mom got olives on her pizza when she didn't request them and we never got another drink refill while our server was over flirting with guys at the bar!! Won't be going back!!