“something different for the area after you go to Broken Arrow at the Hariseket hotel”
Review of Conundrum

Conundrum
Ranked #24 of 61 Restaurants in Freeport
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2011

Nice pate plate appetizer with tasty bread, Good $14 burger Great wine list by the glass - Blues on the stereo
Good service. Kind of pricey but good (watch the expense account here)– not the local bar food place
have Apple Krisp desert for later loooks good too

Reviewed 15 October 2011

This is a great place to go to dinner with friends or a special someone. Nice atmosphere, great wine list, and good apps. I will definatly be back!

Reviewed 11 October 2011

Conundrum provides an excellent wine experience. The food is all of high quality, and the bar stays open late, providing a stop for a lot of locals. My only complaint is that the lighting is a bit too dim to effectively read the menu.

1  Thank Anna H
Reviewed 9 October 2011

I loved this spot. We were struggling on where to eat and decided on this even though it was further away than we had planned. Also other than that huge Indian, it's pretty non descript and quiet looking. Pleasant surprise. Very quaint inside and even cooler covered outdoor area out back. This place knows ambiance. (other than it feeling a little sauna like on a rainy cold night), the back outdoor seating was insanely cool. 4 heaters/fire places, couches, rugs, comfy chairs, little white lights, low lighting, funky tables. I'd do my back yard like this if i could! We were there on a Tuesday night, so it was quiet. Our waiter seemed a little low energy, but was pleasant enough. The food was delicious. I had the butternut squash ravioli and (I think it was) their house country salad. SO delicious. I ate every last drop!! My husband had their chopped salad and a HUGE steak. We were so stuffed, but man was it good. Definitely one to remember! btw - impressive wine list, even by the glass (for my poor hubby who was drinking alone since I'm 6 mos preg!) Definitely tempted me!

Reviewed 24 July 2011

Had appetizers and dry ls at this local wine bar. Unfortunately we were there a day when the area was having a record heat wave and the AC was unable to keep up. Nevertheless the servers and owner was very accommodating and putting on their game face. Cheese platter was very good; wines by the glass was extensive as was the overall wine list; seemed reasonable in their price. Most of the people seemed to be local. Would like to go back and have dinner. Watch for bad directions from Google maps. Sends you to downtown Freeport while this wine bistro is outside of town about 5 minutes. Worth the drive.

1  Thank jfrandolph