“Coffee is excellent but...”

Java Joe's Corner Cafe
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Farmington
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I was excited with the variety of bagel options here and finally picked one to have with my egg, cheese and bacon. We were traveling so once we had our orders delivered to us, we left. When I finally unwrapped my sandwich, I was unhappy to see a croissant with egg and cheese. One other order in the group was also incorrect but they were able to pick the extra item off their bagel sandwich.

The coffee was excellent but I’d give the food a fail...

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Local brew of locally roasted beans. Good espresso drinks. And the best bagels in town. Bagels shipped in from Augusta.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Need coffee or espresso drink? Hungry for a bagel/cream cheese or bagel sandwich (breakfast or otherwise) then this is your place! A small place that's easy to get to. Service is generally quick (for food prepared on the spot, not assembled from the cooler) and friendly. There's a fair amount of seating inside and a bench out front (for warmers days).
Worth the stop!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Just in town for a week. We had coffee & bagels which were awesome. The cool college vibe was up our alley. Better than all that was the welcoming and attentive staff. Very hospitable. A wonderful Maine vacation experience!

Reviewed 3 February 2016

I am a coffee addict so I appreciate grinding up a pound of Organic Dark Roast beans myself; fine tuning the mix as I like it. If you LOVE COFFEE and enjoy trying new flavors from around the world then you will appreciate having a place like this in small town Maine. The variety of coffees is surprising and a pound is really only a few bucks more than the stale big box coffee stores. Every time I visit, I experiment with new bean combos and have fun with the whole process. Driving home, the deep aroma of fresh ground is intoxicating. Beats Starbucks and Dunkins!