The Cornish Inn
US$130
US$120
Saco River Lodge & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$86
Maplewood Inn & Motel(Casco)(Great Value!)
US$99
Highland Lake Resort(Bridgton)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Grady's West Shore Motel(Bridgton)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$120
US$138
US$133
Scenic Inn of Conway(Conway)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$87
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This place was wonderful! The rooms were cozy and the staff was so friendly. They didn't mind at all that we stayed the following day past checkout and worked all day in the lobby. It's a charming little inn and if you're in the area you should definitely stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jaime w
Reviewed 9 May 2013

What a pleasant surprise. I picked this Inn because it was halfway from Portland to the mountains and it had a restaurant. I didn't want to look for a place to eat after traveling all day. Wow, the food was fantastic, the accommodations were charming and the inn keepers were so welcoming. It is located in a quaint little town full of antiques shops. What a great getaway for the weekend or could be perfect for any special event. They have 16 rooms to provide for a large party and can serve fantastic food for the occasion. We hope to come back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NY2Boulder
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Great country inn! This was our third visit as we use it for a base to go to concerts at the nearby Stone Mountain Arts Center, as well as to explore local environs, and occasionally poke through the many antique stores

Always clean, nicely appointed and very comfortable. Heidi always makes us feel welcome!

In the morning you can count on a carafe of great coffee along with bowls of yogurt and fresh fruit, and most recently, some lovely grilled blueberry bread.

Looking forward to our next visit!

By the way, there is no regular TV (instead there is a VHS player/tv and some assorted movies in the room). Not a problem for us, but may be for others.

Room Tip: Room 2 is on second floor, in the front so you pick up some road noise, maybe more of an issue during summer months. But it is a nice big room, with microwave and small fridge. Very comfortable mattress.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2012

International visitors ,or others from afar, who wish to get slightly off the beaten track and get a real flavour of New England will love this place.Midway between the White Mountains in New Hampshire(32 miles) and the Maine coast(40miles), there is a lot to explore locally. I grew up in Massachusetts but have now lived in Britain for 30 years. When catching up with old friends who have moved to area , my husband and I have dined at the Cornish Inn twice -this month and in 2010.. This early 1800's inn has been well cared for ,updated for comfort but crucially has kept so much of the character that many other such inns have lost in their remakes. I don't tend to write reviews but both visits gave me the sense that I was dining at one of the best restaurants that I have ever been to .The food is wonderful: fresh ingredients creatively prepared by the owner chef who really knows how to innovate while bringing out the best in each food. The tripadviser site with other restaurant reviews is worth checking. We didn't stay overnight although we saw the main areas of this beautiful inn.
. Cornish has interesting small shops, is near the Saco river (watersports),and has good local hiking 20-30 minutes away..I think its website understates its attractions,-unlike many places I think the real place is better than its online portrayal. Well worth a visit!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank RebeccaDorset
Reviewed 20 September 2011

My husband and daughters and I just spent an amazing 5 days in Cornish, ME at the Cornish Inn! My son was getting married and we reserved the inn for our relatives and had the rehersal dinner there also - It exceeded our hopes and expectations! It was perfect! Heidi & Richard, the innkeepers and chef were amazing! Incredibly helpful and "bent over backwards" to help us with everything - the food was fantastic and the inn was great! Not a single complaint or issue - WONDERFUL! We highly recommend!

Ann/Dave Essensa