See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2018

inexpensive but not cleaned. do yourself a favor, go elsewhere.... door lock didn't work, sheets stained, bathroom light so dime you can't see the dirt. just did not get a good nights rest there. needs updating

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

On the positive side: relatively clean, ac worked, shower was good.

However, linens need replacing, had to ask for 2nd set with two of us staying, facecloth looked clean but turned black when I got it wet (?!), outdated in general.

I could deal with all this, but at 6 am, the desk clerk unlocked the door to let someone else in. They left immediately when I made my presence known. My husband then put a chair and a bag against the door since obviously the locks weren’t keeping people out! At 8:30 am we heard someone else trying to get in. I assume the cleaning person but it seemed a little early. I guess it was a popular room. When I said something to the desk clerk upon checking out, all I got was “yes, I heard about that - sorry”

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

It is the staff that make this Inn excellent. Stayed two weeks in a kitchenette suite with my pets and was genuinely welcomed. Although a tad bit dated, everything was clean and fresh. Extremely convenient to the stores in Caribou. Any requests that I had were fulfilled quickly. If you require an extended stay, I highly recommended Crown Park Inn.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank cmeego
Reviewed 23 February 2018

We recently stayed for a 2 night stay when visiting family. The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and well set up for what we needed. The staff was willing to help with all our needs and requests. Crown Park suited our needs and we would highly recommend to anyone visiting Northern Maine.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank oldCountyGal
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here for three nights with family and was really pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was very kind and friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the breakfast bar was well stocked. I will certainly be visiting again and would recommend to anybody visiting the area!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family