US$101
Quality Inn(Grand Falls)
US$110
Motel Leo(Grand Falls)
US$103
All reviewshot tubindoor poolgreenhouse restaurantlaundry roomking size bedaroostook countyreasonable ratesspent nightsnice roomwould stay here againloungemaineaccommodationssnowmobileconveniencenancycicc
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here while we were racing in Loring Maine, at the Harvest Event Loring Timing Association. Accommodations we're good. Food was good. It is a long trip up to Caribou... there is a micro brewery across the street that has good beer!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Drove to Caribou from VA & had rooms reserved for a few days. Upon arrival (& a much needed stretch) my siblings, nephew, family friend & I walked in. Talk about service!! Not only did the staff great us, nut the owner Kevin did as well... you don't see that in those large chain places. Anyway the rooms were very nice, clean, wifi spot on and that pool!!! HUGE!! As a chef I am very skeptic about foods no matter where I eat, all though I didn't have dinner their, I did enjoy the breakfast & coffee.... so much that I ordered the same breakfast the next two days in a row. I recommend staying here to anyone looking to feel welcomed and not just person renting a room. How many places has the owner actually take time out of their schedule just to literally come & sit with patrons during breakfast just to visit like an old friend? NONE!! I've traveled quite a bit & never received the honest welcome as I had staying here. I'm looking forward to my trip back up North & YES it was a unanimous decision that my family & I will be staying here from this point on.

To Kevin & entire staff a sincere heart felt Thank you

Till next time

~C~

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Okay, don't expect to watch tv if your a/c is on...the tv volume is programmed to go no higher than level 30 out of 100...which basically means no tv...this is the stupidest thing ever...called the desk and was told that all of them in every room are muted like this...we'll be staying somewhere else from now on and have already changed our annual meeting to another venue...our employees stay at this hotel several times a month but now constantly complain about everything from poor wifi, slow restaurant service and now governed tv volume...save your money and go elswhere...our employees are refusing to stay here now and after spending a night, I don't blame them...governed tv volume !...really!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Maineproduct
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Staff were friendly but the facilities are in need of maintenance...wallpaper peeling from the walls, musty smell, no air moving in the hallways and air conditioner was noisy at night. Food was 3-star though in the restaurant the service was especially good. I had hoped as the most prominent place in town to stay it would be a nicer facility.

Room Tip: If you have a second floor room and need an elevator near you, point that up. No noise from exterior sources.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John T
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I travel a lot for work and stay here frequently. Recent upgrades to the internet are fast, rooms clean, staff is very friendly and accommodating. Multiple entrances allow easy access to the large amount of rooms they have.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business