Open today: 08:30 - 20:30
Review Highlights
Great time !

We had a fantastic time and a gorgeous Friday afternoon. Ron and Will took great care of us... read more

Reviewed 28 October 2018
Lenette W
Great Sail

We had a great time with the captain and first mate during our sail. The weather was absolutely... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
Michael B
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Recommended experiences in and around Camden
from US$42.40
More Info
from US$53.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful boat hour sail sunset cruise penobscot bay full moon two hours perfect afternoon great trip camden harbor his wife captain and crew sailing experience late afternoon weather was perfect highlight of our trip local history maine coast
Reviewed 28 September 2018

While the weather was predictably cool, the ride was delightful. They had blankets for all who needed them and we all enjoyed it very much. Well worth money. Capt and crew were terrific and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Perfect day! Very knowledgeable skipper and mate. Learned a lot about the area and lobster fishing.We had a great sunny day and the wind was calm.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Took the two hour sunset cruise to celebrate our anniversary. Surprise is 100 years old this year, and beautiful restored. The crew was a lot of fun, as were fellow passengers. We sailed out under full sail and wonderful swells, with plenty of sunshine. Saw seals, other schooners, a gorgeous sunset, and the rising of a full moon. This was a trip to remember, and one we plan to repeat next year.

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time on the Schooner Surprise sunset cruise in early June! Captain Rob was so knowledgeable and personable! He calmed my nerves and let my daughter and I hoist the first sails. It was awesome! Beautiful evening and highlight of our trip! Thank you, Rob!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I’ve been sailing on the surprise since the Mid 80’s........ my wife & I had our honey moon in Camden and went out for a sail then as well... 24 years ago.... we had been back a few times since when the Moore’s were running the boat... always a pleasure to catch up with an old friend... when we heard that the Moore’s has retired and sold the boat , we were saddened somewhat , but on our last sail last week , we heard the full story of how the current owners were in fact selling tickets for the Moore’s while in high school.... kinda cool, because I know I bought tickets from her multiple times .... Ali in all the Surprise is and will be a highlight of my visits to Maine..... Catching up and seeing the Beauty of the Maine coast..... amazing how much Camden has changed in 33 years that I’ve been coming up from CT ...