All reviews maritime museum cheese omelets king size bed no elevator waffle machine small fitness room room was clean and comfortable mid coast one night non smoking room other hotels good size first floor would stay here again yogurt continental breakfast walmart
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Whatever it costs, it is not worth it, spend the extra dollars and stay somewhere else. This Days Inn is heartless, uncaring, and a very poor host. It is dingy and about as far away as possible from homey. They care very little about their guests and are only concerned with making money. Do not give them any of yours!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We spent two nights here. The hotel - and especially our room - were clean and pleasant. The breakfast, advertised as a "continental breakfast," exceeded our expectations. My 9-year-old grandson enjoyed making his own waffles. My son and I had the cheese omelets - I never knew a frozen omelet could be so delicious!

This hotel is well located between Freeport and mid-coast attractions. I'm sure we will be back!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Days Inn B, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback ! We appreciate you taking time and are glad to hear that you guys had enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I come every year to see my family and always stay here as it very clean and nicely maintained. Also near to lot of attractions. Staff is very friendly and helpful. I would sure recommend to everyone.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I only had one night at the hotel, but everything from the check-in to the check-out was perfect. The room was clean and well-maintained, the desk staff were super friendly and welcoming, and I left in the morning feeling refreshed and rested. I would recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 July 2018

Disgusting comforter with buckle size blood stain on it. Dirty sheets & pillowcases. Brown stains on turned down sheet/comforter. Blood stains on bathroom floor. Tv went out as people went up & down the stairwell.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lackedyjoyce
Days Inn B, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback ! We apologize that you had an unsatisfactory stay as our housekeeping failed to deliver. But we were not made aware of this concerns until check out which is actually too late to rectify. If you would have notified us immediately we would switched to different room so you could have better experience. We strive to provide quality accommodations to our guests at all times. By all means we are NOT trying to hide mistake but requesting you and future guests to let us know the concerns immediately so we could resolve.