All reviews room was clean waffles in season would stay here again check in was quick rocking chairs plenty of parking front porch brunswick area nice breakfast nice stay free breakfast boothbay harbor pleasant staff convenient location first floor front desk staff
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I was recommended to stay here as opposed to other hotels in the Freeport area.
It is very clean, staff are very friendly,
While I was there some local elderly woman had just lost her home in a fire and they put her up there and the local PD even brought some of her things of importance recovered from the fire to her there.
That speaks volumes as to service!

Room Tip: Book ahead and visit the local sights!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Went there for my 50th college class reunion, and was thrilled with the clean, spacious, and comfortable room, the accommodating staff, and the generally cheery and well maintained premises. I will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Enjoyed a lovely one-night stay here - comfortable bed, clean room, nice breakfast, convenient location, friendly service - especially Tonya, who booked my reservation by phone and provided the excellent recommendation of Joshua's Tavern for dinner. Much appreciated vacation stopover after a long day on the road. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night and pre booked from New Zealand via the Choice Hotels member site. The hotel was fully booked at check in, The rate was at the lower end ( but still expensive for us $US170 breakfast incl). Check in was quick and seamless, Tonya or Tanya was polite, efficient and helpful, especially when getting change and asking about laundry. Her happy smiling face was still at reception at breakfast time.
Clean and tidy with comfortable beds, nice touch was cheese and crackers in reception. Free breakfast included hot sausage and eggs, waffles, cereal, muffins, bagels etc. Express checkout made leaving s breeze. Looks to be a popular choice for travellers and it’s easy to see why.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times in the summer on our way to northern Maine. The hotel is clean and the staff friendly and accommodating. We had asked for a rollout when we made the reservation online and it was in our room on arrival. As in ALL Maine summer hotels, the prices are steep. My problem this time was that the refrigerator in the room made loud swoosh noises which woke me in the night. It could not be unplugged due the location of the plug behind a heavy dresser. Rather than wake my family I was able to turn it all the way down on the inside. I informed the front desk in the am, but no accommodation was made other than to offer me a different room if we were staying another night. The breakfast was the usual Choice hotel fare, but the room was clean and well stocked.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family