Kochi Marriott Hotel(Ernakulam)
US$36
US$81
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Aiswarya Hotel(Ernakulam)(Great Value!)
US$33
Alife Ayurvedam(Ernakulam)
Airport Mansion(Ernakulam)
Alsaba(Ernakulam)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbadminton courtlulu mallfree yoga sessionmr francismaintained gardenrabbitserene atmospherevalue for moneywalking distancebus stopclose to naturehome staynon acbudget accommodationplay area for kidsbusy citytea coffee
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Not a hotel/resort. This is a service Villa. We stayed here for 1 night.
The place does not have a restaurant.
The feel of the place is very homely and is set within the laps of nature. My kids loved playing around the place which has many birds, rabbits and has a great play area. I and wife enjoyed a game of badminton as well. The place was very close to Lulu international mall and has a good connectivity of cabs and auto.
The staff were very helpful and cooperative. The stay was very relaxing.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Sublime11
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Very good environment, Kids are enjoyed a lot with play area and time passing with rabbits etc., reachable to Metro station, Bust Stop, Restaurant and market. A big mall is nearby to spend more time. The main thing is very nominal charges for the rooms.

Room Tip: Excellent, nothing to say wrong.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Clean and nice and enjoyable. It looks good and can spend some quality time alone. It has natural ambiance which gives a great feel to the place with coconut trees, banana trees and some animals like r

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kalkikm
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Room Tip: The property has a homely feel, it is a quiet locality and is accessible to metro, malls etc. But the room is just average, no complaints as such but nothing to write home about. It's a basic room and attached bath. I had opted for an AC room, thankfully AC worked well. There is no privacy at all. You open your room door and you will find someone staring into your room. Also my room opened into the verandah close to the gate so a beggar lady actually walked in and started begging at my doorstep. Water bottle is provided only on day one. Coffee tea is through a vending machine, no food available even in an emergency. The day I landed there was a hartal and thankfully we had some food in Hand else we would have starved. No help whatsoever from the staff/caretaker to get us anything. I would say, check on other options before you settle on this one.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I think you won’t get any better hotel for the price than this nice oasis in the middle of a loud and pulsing city. The hotel lies in a nice garden. It doesn’t really get hot in the shades of the trees and leaves of the hundreds of plants. They really take care of the garden, there are birds and rabbits and also facilities for sitting down and relax and enjoy the peace but also for kids so I would consider it very appropriate if you travel with children. Denny explained to us everything, e.g. how to get wherever we wanted, where we could have dinner and so on. The staff was really nice! Rooms and everything very clean. Thank you for the stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
PalmGroveKerala, Manager at Palm Grove Service Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your lovely review. It's a pleasure to know that you found Palm Grove to be a cosy oasis in the middle of the city. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also happy to note that you found the service rendered by our staff worthy of appreciation . Thank you once again for your kind words and for choosing Palm Grove for your stay in Kochi,

Warm regards