“Quick food even at late hours”
Review of Chillax

Chillax
Ranked #83 of 242 Restaurants in Ernakulam
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good and quick food even at very late hours.Grab a tea ,coffee or juice while driving through Kochi. The location is good for people passing through Kochi but not wanting to drive extra for food or snacks.Would recommend the iced tea and Paneer pepper fry.tandoor items also available.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Decent place to have fast food. I have visited multiple times. Tried burgers, noodles. Food was average. service was average. Ambience is not that great. hope they improve.....

Reviewed 11 March 2018

It's difficult to find a nice restaurant after 11.00 PM in Ernakulam town but drive straight to Chillax, they are there to serve us with good dishes. Whenever we go for dinner late, the first choice will be Chillax. Soups, starters, sandwiches, burgers, Chinese, tandoori, North Indian, Arabian dishes, fresh juices, shakes --- they have a variety of dishes. They always serve the dishes fresh and we can relax during the 10-15 minutes time they take to serve our dishes, enjoying the music. Can park our vehicle on the side road and during most of my visits I will see some of my friends too. The ambience is really good and the service is excellent. Next time if you are in Ernakulam and want to dine out late night try Chillax and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

we had an excellent experience in chillax. the food was very tasty we enjoy alot. the ambience is really awesome. the service was excellent. the sandwiche was very tasty and appearance and stuffings also nice

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Finding food I meant good hygienic and finger licking at 2am around Ernakulam can be tricky. No problemo you have Chillax. I was challenging my brother's to get me a place where I could eat some good kebabs this time. Kinda dare! We landed here and I was happy to have a kebab platter. Place looked small the entrance looked like I was entering a pub, would have been more happy it was a pub on a lighter note. Nevertheless at that odd hour the staff was courteous. I was happy to see a crowd there and this place looked safer with so many ladies hanging around. We need more places like this to let people know that Kerala is not the same it's just a jynx in our mind. Coming back to the review thanks to the management. Good job mates!