“Take out”

Four Seasons
Ranked #15 of 44 Restaurants in Brewer
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Four Seasons is a wonderful Chinese Restaurant that is on my way home. Love it you can eat in or take out. They have all the favorites. Their prices are very good.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

It was our first visit on New Year's Eve and it was very busy. I thought because of that the food would be great. We got our food and it was not great. The sesame chicken was over breaded, more breading then chicken. The shrimp low mien was completely flavorless. I was very disappointed. They were very nice . The young gentleman that took our order was very nice and efficient. Unfortunately we will not go back for quite some time. They will either improve or not.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

I guess I had missed seeing this place open a couple years ago. I noticed it the other night and decided to give it a try. Very clean, not fancy decor, and a good plentiful plate of food. I live less than a mile away so this will be a go to place for take out in the future.
They look like they are more for pick up to be enjoyed at home, but we did dine in. Food is served on nice plates with real silverware. You do place and pay for your order at a counter and then your meal is served to you.

Reviewed 14 June 2015

they would be better off a just a night club! Their food and service are both horrible. We went with family and friends and kids 8 and over. We were there late on a Saturday after being at baseball games all day. I would not recommend it for families with children! Actually I do not recommend it at all. Our waitress was blatantly rude, the fried food was grease soaked and most of the rest of the order was barely warm and tasteless. What I recommend is go somewhere else!

1  Thank Lo3rn
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Found this place by accident as I travelled through Brewer! Wow! Extremely clean,very friendly and polite service. Food was not greasy and was delicious! I recommend this spot and would encourage anyone to try it. I will be making it a regular stop my next trip through Brewer.

1  Thank Sammyduke

Been to Four Seasons? Share your experiences!