All reviews quiche home fries within walking distance bed and breakfast in town next morning scrumptious breakfast cookies other guests each morning park the car shops and restaurants beautiful view of the harbor home made granola b b's coffee and tea
Reviewed 26 September 2017

This place is the best. As B&B owners ourselves we can appreciate all the amenities this Inn has to offer. Located on the waterfront, the comfort, the cleanliness, and the fantastic breakfasts were beyond compare. The grounds beautifully kept and decorated. All the downtown shops were within walking distance and the Innkeeper Stephanie was spot on with her knowledge and recommendations of the area which helped make our 2 days the so enjoyable. We only wish that we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Dennis H
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This by far the best B & B my wife and I have stayed at. Stephanie, the innkeeper, was so accommodating and her knowledge of the area made our stay so much more enjoyable. Boothbay Harbor is such a great place to visit and with this quaint , clean cozy and very comfortable Inn so close to the downtown area It allowed us to enjoy our vacation stay. The breakfast was OUTSTANDING! Everyone we spoke with at breakfast was so happy with many of them staying multiple times before. We will be back also! :) After staying at The Harbour Towne Inn I now know why this place is called "The Finest B& B on the Waterfront"
Paul W

2  Thank polywog1229
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stayed there for our ANNIVERSARY! It was a Beautiful room,Clean Decorated well with a Great View!
Stephanie was very Pleasant and helpful with any questions about the area.
The Breakfast was Fantastic!!
I would Stay again anytime I come back to the Area. :)
Jane W

1  Thank janewarren6969
Reviewed 25 August 2017

My wife and I stayed there 4 nights 2 weeks ago. awesome!!!!! clean, close to everything except I-95, the breakfast was delicious everyday, homemade!!! Stephanie was a great innkeeper and her staff was awesome as well. thanks, and we will be back if we are welcome..

1  Thank BOB S
Reviewed 20 August 2017

In the past five years, I have been traveling to New England and spending about five weeks each summer in that region. During that time, I have stayed in more than 30 plus B & Bs in all six states - I have to say that Harbour Towne Inn is the very best among all of them.
The Host, Stefanie, is a very gracious lady who made me feel at home - very comfortable room with thoughtfully prepared breakfast each morning. This hotel is within walking distance to all major attractions of Boothbay Harbor. If you are interested in visiting other attractions nearby, such as, East Boothbay and Coastal Maine Botanical Garden, they are only about 5 - 10 minutes by car. Other well-known places, such as, Rockport and Camden are all within an hour by car.
I look forward to returning to this place next year. THANKS VERY MUCH.

Room Tip: Room #8 is excellent for solo traveler.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo