“Very good all round”

Brown's Wharf Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We hadn't booked and although they were busy managed without any fuss to get us a lovely table. Service was excellent and informative. We had; Cherrystone clams (as big as oysters) and lobster bisque. Both very very good. The twin lobster dinner was fantastic value, well served with all the trimmings. We would come back as soon as we could but it is a bit far!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at Brown's. we had the turkey dinners which are available Sunday and Thursday. One had the grilled lobster. Food was great and scenery was beautiful.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

My Husband had the turkey dinner. I ended up eating most of it. Was awful, nothing taste good. Gravy tasted like Heinz out of a jar. Dressing not good. Just don't get it. I had the pasta primavera was just OK. Now after all this the Browns Wharf Inn is first class stay in the front rooms. 305 is great. Sandy the housemaid was great. Brian who works for the Brown family was a awesome person, better hang on to him he is definitely a keeper. Would stay here again just skip the restaurant.

1  Thank Pat9037
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went not only for the seafood, but wanted a non-seafood alternative for my food sensitive wife. Absolutely not disappointed!! I hade the lobster and my wife had a turkey dinner that surprised us both on how good it was. All too often, restaurants in a seaside setting offer non-seafood options as an afterthought ... at this place both were delicious. Absolutely worth a try.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had breakfast and dinner at this restaurant during Labor Day weekend. Town was packed and parking at a premium, so Browns appealed to us. No problems parking. Breakfast was ordinary and dinner was mediocre but service was fantastic.