“Fabulous ice cream!”
Review of Finn McCool's

Finn McCool's
Reviewed 29 June 2018

We have visited Finn McCools several times and always been delighted with the quality and flavors. The ice cream tastes fresh and rich, without being overly sweet. This is our favorite spot for ice cream in the harbor and we highly recommend it!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I got the Maine Wild Blueberry ice cream and let me tell you, it was the best ice cream I have ever tasted in my life. Made with fresh milk, it had the perfect amount of sweetness and blueberries. It was super creamy. I wish I could have this shipped to Pennsylvania. It is that good!! I highly recommend this place for ice cream. The prices were very fair for the outstanding quality,

1  Thank Chrissy D
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Fresh cream from a Maine farm and very delicious ice cream! Our favorite whenever we visit Boothbay!

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Ice cream is amazing, so good. Was here each night we stayed! Ice cream is so good, cones, shakes-you name it and it was amazing! Macedonian exchange student-very sweet and very friendly. Can't wait for next year's vacation to go back!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

The ice cream is fresh and delicious, and the staff are friendly. I had Wild Maine Blueberry with dark chocolate sauce... sigh, and my husband had Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip with peanut butter sauce. All heavenly.