“Nice”

Price range: US$4 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: The Blue Moon Cafe serves breakfast and lunch 7 days a week and is conveniently located on Commercial Street right on the water. The restaurant offers both indoor and outdoor seating overlooking scenic Boothbay Harbor. The atmosphere is casual and we serve fresh and creative food at reasonable prices. Several of the Cafe’s specialties include, Fresh Baked Muffins, Cinnamon Pecan Crusted French Toast, Homemade Corned Beef Hash, Breakfast Burritos, Maine Lobster Rolls, Haddock wraps, Reubens and Crab Quesadillas. We also serve beer, wine and spirits so you must try one of Fred’s Most Excellent Bloodies which are always a favorite for Sunday Brunch. On Sundays we serve Lobster and Crab Benedicts as well as special seafood omelets. Please contact us about hosting a private dinner party on our gorgeous deck for 10 or more people. It is super reasonable.
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend! Kinda snotty "do you want real maple syrup or the fake stuff?" - but appropriately Maine-ish. Great food / great location / great view!

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

So very happy with our experience. Great care by host and owner❣Good food and service in a cozy deck on the harbor.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Nice being by the water. My boyfriend liked his crab melt. My two cousins liked their hummus sandwiches. I had a crabmeat quesadilla which I did not like at all. My boyfriend also tasted and did not like it - he felt there was something off about it. There was no crab taste - he thought maybe the wrap was oily and covered the crab taste. Also the cheese probably covered the taste - I should have guessed that. A couple of minor mistakes - we were charged for 5 meals and there were only 4 of us (that was easily reimbursed so no problem) and I had to go ask for my coffee. I don't consider those two things to be a problem but not happy to pay over $15.00 for something I didn't like. I guess I should have said something.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We went there to have lunch on a Sunday and it was very good. The staff is friendly, they took our order 10 minutes before closing with no complaints. The food was fresh and they have good opinions with reasonable price.
If you are looking for a place to eat on the d cl and not spend a lot, I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

This has to be put on your list of places to try! They have outstanding pecan encrusted French Toast with Real Maple syrup! You have to try it! Their coffee is very good and the bacon and eggs are good too. This is a very small cafe with a small outside eating area but we had no problem getting seated at 9 am. The owner is very friendly and makes you feel like he's known you forever.