“Highly Recommend...”

McSeagull's Restaurant
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

A girlfriend and I decided to go to Mcseagulls after asking some locals where they recommended we go. They certainly pointed us in the right direction! This place was surely one of the best restaurants we went to on our whole trip! The drinks were amazing and certainly not weak by any means! I tried a Harbor Breeze cocktail (or maybe two) and YUM. My friend tried the strawberry mojito which was equally as good. We were having such a good time we decided to grab a table and stay for dinner. I opted for the blackened tuna and my girlfriend got the seared scallops.. both dishes were cooked to perfection and both were phenomenal. Took home a bowl of the clam chowder because the table next to us couldn't stop raving about it. I'm glad I did too because it was SO Good. Everything was absolutely delicious! Thoroughly impressed with their waitstaff as well. All incredibly attentive and helpful to everyone around them. I come up to Maine at least once a year and I can say they have earned themselves a forever Customer.

1  Thank Brittney S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Having been to Mcseagull's before and having one of the best dining experiences ever..there was no question where I was taking my family for lunch this year when visiting Boothbay!! My family and I sat under their covered patio with an awesome view of the harbor and received the same great service we always do! Our waitress Laina was amazing and super attentive. I had the gluten free seafood pizza, with a garlic and oil sauce, fresh mozzarella, topped with lobster, shrimp, scallops, and salmon. It was delicious and I would highly recommend ordering it! With good views, amazing service and exceptional food, this is definitely my favorite place in the area!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Had lunch AND dinner here today. Town seems to be very quiet after Labor Day. Had great, friendly, attentive staff. Best fish and chips in town... I suggest you save room for the blueberry pie. Right when you walk in you feel as if you are a " local" Radu served a great bloody Mary, while Jackie ( GM) touched the table to make sure our experience was delightful. The hostess always made sure to say good morning, and have a great rest of the day! Her husband is a local fisherman! how cool, Laura!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for an awesome night in the harbor with great food and service look no further than McSeagull's. Three of my friends and I headed to Boothbay to conclude our summer and on Friday night we were pointed toward McSeagull's. I had an amazing blueberry mojito with a delicious purée and the lobster pesto melt, which is the best twist on a lobster roll ever! The pesto lobster and mozzarella melted perfectly in the browned pizza crust. We sat on the deck where we were served by Crystal who always smiled, even though I asked a million menu questions due to allergies. She was very accommodating and even had a nice conversation with us just before the entertainment began. The manager,Jackie, came down to make sure our service was nothing but the best, as did other servers passing by. Between the music, the view, the food, drinks, and service McSeagull's has it all.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to take a trip to Boothbay Harbor Maine not to long ago and this restaurant was by far the best in the Harbor. As we walked into Mcseagulls we were kindly greeted by a very friendly host named Laura. From there we were taken right to our seat which over looked the beautiful coast of Boothbay Harbor!! Few minutes after we had been seated my husband and I both had decided to have a bloody marry and to this day still believe thats one of the best decisions we've ever made! This was the best bloody mary i've ever had, so fresh and had like a whole garden of veggies to garnish it!!!! Our waitresses name was Laina and she was one of the most energetic and amazing waitresses i've ever had! You could tell she loved her job and really wanted to be there! I personally would give Mcseagulls staff, food, drinks, and views a 5 star rating. I recommend this restaurant to all!