All reviews tug boat continental breakfast lobster bisque room was clean main building haddock within walking distance in town beautiful view private balcony park your car shops and restaurants watch the boats bit dated would stay here again stayed one night visit to boothbay harbor
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Good place, good people.Stay there every time we are in Boothbay Harbor.Recently my kid forgot charging cable from his drone and they(Lucy) were quick with sending it back to me.Thanks a lot.See you next season.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about the Tug Boat Inn. The staff was delightful so accomadating and friendly. Our room with great comfy beds was large and we had a patio looking out on the harbor. I could have stayed there forever the view was so beautiful and so Maine. When I.posted it for my friends they thought it looked just like a post card. The bed linens were nice and the toiletries were also good quality. There is a restaurant at the Hotel with great views and good food. The hotel also is within walking distance to all the shops and other fine restaurants. It's a lovely little town and this hotel is a charming relaxful retreat that I highly recommend. Can't wait to go back to Booth Bay and stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018

This is a very nice motel along the waterfront with nice views from many of the rooms. Well maintained and comfortable with breakfast served in the tugboat on the property. Easy to walk the town from here.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Wife and I and two grandkids visited Boothbay Harbor. Stayed at Tug Boat Inn for first time. Room had separate bedroom for kids that made it nice. Room and beds very comfortable. Centrally located. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018

As usual, everything was great...we come every year for our anniversary. The views are fabulous, this year my wife had the broiled lobster and I had the broiled seafood dinner, lobster, shrimp, scallops and haddock...all was great as was the service.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple