Holiday Inn Express Biddeford(Biddeford)(Great Value!)
US$190
Hotels.com
US$173
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Norman's Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$108
The Concorde(Old Orchard Beach)
US$205
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
All reviewsplace to sleeproom was cleanmainemicrowavecanada
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Truly the WORST HOTEL anyone could stay. The OWNER/STAFF literally screamed at me upon arrival. The rooms are small and dirty. When attempting to speak to the receptionist upon arrival, she started screaming at me in an Asian language. It was shameful. When other customers came in the door, then just stood in awe of what was occurring. The room has supposedly been clean by a very nice lass, but she was being yelled at by the receptionist to almost the point of tears. I felt so sorry for her. I had to immediately search for another room in another Hotel.

Room Tip: There were no good rooms, unless one would like to stay in a tiny hole in the wall location.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank arync
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

This is forth or fifth time we have stayed here and it appears they have been doing some remodeling, making it look fresher and nicer. There is no breakfast but it is best value in town during the summer. If you just need a place to sleep that is clean this is the place. Staff has always been helpful to us

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Keith H
Reviewed 12 August 2016

This property did finally refund the charge on my VISA, however it did take a number of emails to the parent company and to them. The son of the owners called to tell me there had been a mistake with the email accounts and that his parents did not see the emails asking to cancel the reservation immediately after placing it. So all in all in ended okay, but I probably wouldn't book there again due to the hassle and the fact that the woman was rather rude to me on the phone.

Room Tip: Didn't end of staying here, so do not know
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I made a reservation here by using booking.com. When I realized I had book the one in Biddeford instead of the one in Old Orchard Beach, I immediately got on the phone cancelled through booking.com. I also tried to call the property directly and the phone rang and rang and rang with NO ANSWER. The property is being unreasonable when I requested they refund the one night that they charged us for. IT WAS A MISTAKE and I called immediately. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Good restaurant nearby. If you don't want to climb stairs be sure to tell them you want the first floor. Our room was smoke free There is a $100 fine for smoking in the room. It was a full house but quiet at night. Two draws were enough for the weekend. Small refrigerator was the only amenity. Good size room, but only one night stand and no reading lamp. Clean room. Owner is easy a 30 USPS worker and mother of a US Air Force Captain. Good people. Prices are high in this area. $140 per night! Nice flat screen and good wifi.

Stayed: August 2016