Holiday Inn Express Biddeford(Biddeford)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$88
US$153
US$228
Hampton.com
Norman's Motel(Old Orchard Beach)
US$108
The Concorde(Old Orchard Beach)
US$205
Marvin Gardens Motel(Old Orchard Beach)(Great Value!)
US$108
All reviewsplace to sleeproom was cleanmainemicrowavecanada
Reviewed 12 August 2016

This property did finally refund the charge on my VISA, however it did take a number of emails to the parent company and to them. The son of the owners called to tell me there had been a mistake with the email accounts and that his parents did not see the emails asking to cancel the reservation immediately after placing it. So all in all in ended okay, but I probably wouldn't book there again due to the hassle and the fact that the woman was rather rude to me on the phone.

Room Tip: Didn't end of staying here, so do not know
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I made a reservation here by using booking.com. When I realized I had book the one in Biddeford instead of the one in Old Orchard Beach, I immediately got on the phone cancelled through booking.com. I also tried to call the property directly and the phone rang and rang and rang with NO ANSWER. The property is being unreasonable when I requested they refund the one night that they charged us for. IT WAS A MISTAKE and I called immediately. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Good restaurant nearby. If you don't want to climb stairs be sure to tell them you want the first floor. Our room was smoke free There is a $100 fine for smoking in the room. It was a full house but quiet at night. Two draws were enough for the weekend. Small refrigerator was the only amenity. Good size room, but only one night stand and no reading lamp. Clean room. Owner is easy a 30 USPS worker and mother of a US Air Force Captain. Good people. Prices are high in this area. $140 per night! Nice flat screen and good wifi.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 10 July 2016

My family needed a clean, convenient place to stay on the way from Boston to Bar Harbor. We booked a non-smoking room. When I checked-in, the woman at the desk gave me the keys and did not mention any problem with my room. As soon as I entered, the pervasive smoke smell choked me. Since I have a son with asthma, this was a problem I wanted resolved. Also, there is a sign clearly posted on the wall that states that any evidence of smoking will result in a $100 fine. I went back to the front desk, and only did then did the lady mention that someone "accidentally" smoked there last night and that he was fined. There were no other rooms available. I asked her why she hadn't mentioned this at check-in (since I was also now concerned about getting fined for the evidence of smoking), and she said "most people are smokers and do not mind." We spent as little time as possible in that room and left early the next morning. All of our clothes were saturated with the smell of smoke, including those in our suitcases. This did not feel like an accidental night of one person smoking. No refund or discount was offered. None was given after requested. If smoke-free matters to you and your family, do not trust that this hotel will honor that part of your reservation.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Well kept motel. Their attempt to cover bushes with astroturf wasn't very good. It is a tripping hazard.

Pillows are a little flat but they give you three. The lighting is all overhead which makes it hard for reading in bed. We moved the desk light to between the beds. No liner for the ice bucket. We used a regular bag.

Refrigerator froze our soda. We had to adjust it.

Room Tip: Book ahead. Narrow stairs for top floor access.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple