All reviewsplace to sleeproom was cleanmainemicrowavecanada
Reviewed 7 March 2016

I was charged $60.00 for smoking in the room. I find this hard to believe that I could be charged for such a thing since I am a non smoker.
I checked in at 10pm and left at about 6am. There was a man next door that was a smoker and was out there when I arrived but I am concerned for being charged for something that is clearly not possible or true.
They should have thought of something different to charge me for but smoking is out of line,

Room Tip: Do not come to this place they may charge you for something that you do not do
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Erron G
Reviewed 8 February 2016

We again stayed at the Biddeford, ME, ABVI-This trip 2/5 to 2/7/16 and, just before this, Thanksgiving weekend. Clean and spotless, simplistic and can't beat the price reduction as a ABVI member($62.50/night). Central to almost everything in Southern ME, less than 1/2mi off the ME Pike at Biddeford exit. As we arrived during a storm, parking lot cleared well as were steps, sidewalks and decks. We checked in at 11:30pm, manager was waiting for us. Wi-Fi signal weak at second to last room away most distant from office-but good enough to connect without failure or signal drop. Pillows need to be more plush and ideally 4 to a king/queen beds. Raj was not there apparantly away attending to a family member-I assume the gentleman in the office will read this post.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Made reservations over a month in advance for two rooms second weekend in Oct 2015. I am value club member and called hotel five times before scheduled weekend to confirm nightly rate. After a grueling four hour commute while checking in we are informed our room rate had almost doubled per night . We refuse the rate and the clerk calls the owner who states she doesn't care what we booked the room for the price has changed. Thankfully we found rooms right down at the beach for about the price we should have paid. Had stayed at this hotel several times with previous owner won't go back.

Room Tip: don't bother
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We stayed in this hotel two nights in September 2015.
The hotel is well located close to Portland and the beaches. There are also many restaurants in the area.
Unfortunately they didn't have our reservation even if it was made through their website and confirmed.However the woman at the reception was able to accomodate us.
The room was clean and quite big, but a bit noisy (people walking on the above floor room).

Room Tip: Absolutely ask for a room on the second floor (no ground level) to avoid the noise due to people walking on the above floor.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

Had a terrible experience here. experience. When we came back to our room after dinner (with our 7 week old infant), there were about 30 bikers hanging out in the parkng lot, drinking and generally being loud and obnoxious. They were blocking the stairs and it was uncomfortable just trying to get to our room. They left a while later, but returned at 1:30 in the morning, woke us up, and were hanging out on the balcony outside our room as well as in the parking lot, drunk and noisy until 3 am. Finally, they were very disruptive in the morning, once again hanging out in the parking lot, drinking, playing loud music and being in the way. During all of this, the management did nothing to stop this behavior. This was completely unacceptable for a hotel with families staying, and it ruined our stay and kept us awake. Not a nice room, and not well kept. Ridiculous.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family