“plenty of good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2016

the eatery was clean and the food was hot. Service was average. Adult drinks were good and big, the table side guacamole is the best in the area

Reviewed 1 November 2016

This was my first visit to Casa Fiesta, a restaurant I have driven past numerous times. I know it is a chain restaurant and one of the reasons I had not visited previously is because there is another Mexican restaurant closer to where I live.

My visit was on a late Tuesday afternoon and the place was almost empty. I was impressed with the interior. The faux stucco and Mexican environment was pleasant and the seating is spacious. Our server was friendly and reviewed specials.

The menu is pretty expansive. It features all the typical Mexican dishes and has one section where you can do a 'mix and match' thing for under $10. They have really cool glasses for the margaritas and other exotic drinks but on this visit we just had Mexican beer. They carry a variety of Mexican beer as you might imagine.

I was not very hungry so I opted for the Fiesta salad and a side of rice. My dining companion had a chicken burrito, which came with rice and beans.

The salad featured grilled shrimp, chicken, and rice on a bed of mixed greens. I had ordered dressing on the side. I was a little disappointed that my only choices for dressing were ranch, blue cheese, or Italian. At other Mexican restaurants I have had dressing with a little more of a Mexican flair. The salad was OK, nothing to get excited about, but freshly prepared. The side of rice was had more color than flavor. Maybe it is just me, but so many Mexican restaurants serve rice that is quite bland. This was certainly bland and a bit mushy.

My dining partner was satisfied with the burrito, but said it was not exceptional. The chicken was a combination of white and dark meat, and the tortilla was soggy. Beans and rice were bland.

The prices are reasonable and the decor and service were fine. If you are looking for authentic Mexican food that has exceptional flavor I would not recommend Casa Fiesta. But if you are OK with standard Mexican restaurant food in a pleasant environment this place might be a good choice for you.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Great food. Guacamole bar is awesome. Service was a little slow tonight but they seemed to fix issue when they found out about it

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Ate at Casa Fiesta on a Saturday night with friends and not let down. We had a party of 7 and sat fairly quickly... We started with drinks and table-side made guacamole and chips. Very good start. Our server, Fernando was fantastic. Attentive, helpful, kind - all great and appreciated his willingness to let us enjoy and hang out. Meals were delivered timely, hot and tasty. The group was even treated to Fernando singing to us before we left. Very talented guitar and singer as well... Great stop and will return.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Good good, fair portions, fair price and a very friendly staff. They have also been quick when I eat there. (Mostly lunches associated with shopping in the area)

Been to Casa Fiesta Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!