As with many others, I recently stayed here as part of a GRC conference trip. Overall the hotel was excellent, with major plus points being:
- The food served at Camp (delicious and with plenty of variety. Also included above-par coffee)
- The size and quality of the rooms - nice, big, comfortable beds, modern bathrooms, and generally nice decor
- Activities on offer, which included hiking, kayaking, and archery
- The staff! Perhaps the most friendly and personable hotel staff I've ever met
The only negative points I can really think of are the loud A/C, as mentioned by some others (though it does definitely do the job in cooling the rooms down in summer) and that it isn't the cheapest place to stay, even for a conference. But all in all I'd highly recommend the Grand Summit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Grand Summit Resort at Sunday River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Summit Resort At Sunday River Bethel, Maine