“Good food, good people.”
Review of Sunset Grill

Sunset Grill
Ranked #4 of 7 Restaurants in Belgrade
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I have been going to Belgrade Lakes for 50 years and this is a favorite for good home-cooked meals. They have both the "burger-esque" meals that my teenage son likes and salads or fish for me. The staff is polite and warm. I especially like the nights with music. It is informal with a sports-bar like atmosphere.

1  Thank LynnieD1996

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Stopped in for lunch while on vacation in the area. Place was packed but the server was very friendly. we ordered the steak tips and the haddock dinner. Both were very well cooked and tasty. the mushroom bourbon sauce was great on the steak tips and the curly fries were a nice added touch. All in all I would happily eat here again and hope I get to come back to visit someday.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

mily owned and very popular. Snowmobilers like it. On the old Belgrade hotel grounds. It is a great place for early morning breakfast.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I'm picky about quality of burgers .. This burger was excellent... very yummy. Defiantly worth trying the burger.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Nothing special but food is OK. We had tuna, wings and haddock sandwich. Atmosphere is fun - service is good and very nice people.

Been to Sunset Grill? Share your experiences!