“Good pies”

Hello Good Pie Bakery and Gourmet Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Belgrade
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Bought 2 pies for a pie auction. Convenient local shop that is very customer oriented. They also have lots of other selections.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

This is a wonderful little place for a snack or to pick up something to go. The lemon share was nicely tart and very enjoyable. The person with me had the bread pudding that was over the top in all of the right ways. Everything I've had from there is delicious. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I recently visited friends in Maine and we ate at Hello, Good Pie every day or ate something from there at their lake house. It is an amazing shop with fresh made pies, bread, pasties, sandwiches, ice coffee, etc.
It’s tiny but packed with lots of yummy ness! I’m so glad we stayed close enough to bike or boat to this shop. If you live or are staying anywhere near by, GO!
On the morning that I left town, I took a freshly made pie all the way home to Houston TX. The pies do travel well and were a wonderful surprise gift when I got home. ❤️

Reviewed 25 July 2018

I went in for the pie but stayed for the quiche, the salads, the other pastries and the coffee. I bought the blueberry pie but it turned out to be "Maine blueberry" pie. The Maine blueberry is smaller than a "conventional" blueberry and closer in taste to elderberries, which made this an extraordinary pie, for me. I went back for lemon chicken salad, killer cinnamon rolls, Meyer lemon bars, ginger-lemon cheesecake, quiches and great dark roast coffee. I wish I had the time to try everything in their fascinating repertoire.

A small, unassuming "hole in the wall" type of place, this is a gastronomic gem in a glorious Maine lakes setting.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

On the way into BELGRADE LAKES center of town you will come upon a flag and a sign for this quaint place.
The food is made fresh.... and it is delicious. We had pastry, sandwiches and cookies.
All were great.
There were also many drinks available for a quick stop or to leisurely sit outside @ the rod iron tables.
We called in a " to go " order when we were leaving town. We were glad we did as the place was hopping !
As we went in the summer and the bakery is small it was HOT inside.
A few crafts and items for a hostess gift are available...

Check it out... you will not be disappointed !