“Excellent Thai w/ plenty vegetarian options ”

Rice & Noodle Thai Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Pad Thai was so good because the tofu was made just right! Everything was fresh & spicy! So nice to have a great Thai restaurant w/ takeout in mid coast Maine.

1  Thank Katy209

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

After arriving at another nearby Thai restaurant only to find it closed (Mondays) we jigged across the road to find this place was open. When we arrived, we were the only ones there (at 7:30pm) but 2 other parties arrived after us, one being “regulars” as it appeared. The Pupu platter was a treat. My broccoli stir fry had a nice flavor, but the beef was a bit tough. My spouse enjoyed his basil stir fry. Serving sizes were average sized, nothing most would have leftovers from. I would definitely try it out again. The only suggestion I have for the staff/owners would be to focus on the atmosphere, specifically the background noises (there was a tv playing loudly and music at the same time, also one of the staff were preparing closing duties by placing chairs on tables in other empty sections and sweeping close to inhabited tables. This isn’t usually a big deal but in this case, she was all but slamming chairs onto the tables & being excessively noisy, seemingly careless about those of us seated near her).

Reviewed 18 September 2018

At first sight one might say, I don't know. Disregard the parking lot. The food is superior, having been there twice. First time had curry and duck choo chee. Spices and herbs were some that we had never had in Thai cooking before, Very fresh, Second time we ordered PU PU Platter, which we asked to be packaged into our bento boxes for a picnic.
No Problem.
Please frequent this eatery so they have some funds to pave the driveway and make it more inviting

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

New addition to the ever growing choices of wonderful midcoast restaurants. What the exterior appearance lacks is well made up by the quality of Thai food served. We had fresh spring rolls, crab Rangoon, wonton soup, spicy orange chicken and ginger ice cream. You can choose how "hot" the food is. We’ll return this week to try some of the other recommended items. Small restaurant, easy parking, great service. Appears to be family run, so we recommend you try Rice and Noodle for authentic Thai food.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Had my Thai go to recipe that. I always get a new place – basil fried rice with chicken. Fragrant perfectly cooked Rice with lots of chicken and vegetables. Not greasy at all. Friendly service; cozy atmosphere. I bet this place is a delight on a cold winters night! I hope to visit again someday!