“Luv this Neighborhood ”
Review of Neighborhood

Neighborhood
Ranked #19 of 64 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Description: Neighborhood strives to offer the best in locally sourced, handmade meals. Comfort food for the food-conscious. A relaxed atmosphere in which to dine, drink, and enjoy the company of good friends. Serving dinner, with daily specials and a full bar.
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

This place had caught our eye a while ago and it had been recommended by friends. We were not disappointed in anyway! The atmosphere so cozy and warm we love the brick wall intimate setting just fantastic. The food actually the cocktails excellent the wine excellent can’t say enough about this place we loved it we will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

A group of adults with two children (aged 3 and 9 months) dined here recently. The food was amazing. I ordered the short ribs and they were folk tender, a large portion, delicious sauce on top of a mixture of parsnip, turnip and potato. The other diners also raved about their choice of entree. If you are ever in Belfast Maine, definitely go here to eat. You won’t regret it.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The menu was a perfect combination of local foods meets world cuisine, I was also super impressed by the vegan and gluten free items. Great flavor, service was attentive and friendly. I'll be going back for sure. Thanks Neighborhood!

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I went to Neighborhood by myself and sat in the back at the bar. They had some interesting cocktails (Darren's Laundry??...can't remember the name), but it was good enough for a second. Menu is small, but has enough things that most people will be able to find something they like. I enjoyed a special appetizer of Fried Green Tomatoes - gotta love Maine produce in the fall. And I had the Tostado special. I'll definitely make this one of my stops, as I vacation in Belfast several times per year!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Really enjoyed a Mexican themed meal here. Unusual ingredients. Lots of gluten-free options. Very good service and an excellent range of cocktails and drinks.