“local pizza parlor”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 3 June 2018

we stopped here because of the crowds we saw going in. We were not disappointed. The pizza was freshly made and very tasting. We also shared a meatball hoagie which was also good. You order at the counter and then they bring the food to you so this is not fine dining but dining fine.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I really like the Cabin especially on a rainy, dreary night. The place is rustic and cozy. You feel like you're inside an old ship. The pizza is pretty good and fun to sit and have a pitcher of beer with friends. I think they only take cash, but there's an ATM right inside!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I'd never been to Cabin before and had heard that it has been very good for a long time. We got a bacon and hamburger pizza and it was great. Somehow not greasy and the bacon was chopped in small pieces and not skimpy with the toppings. You can't miss the location as it is right next door to BIW. Like most of places I find that are surprisingly good, I'm already thinking of when I can make it back with more witnesses. I highly recommend it and I'll be back. Wish I could have stayed for a pint or pitcher of Pemaquid Ale on tap.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

My wife, 17 year old Grandson and I recently enjoyed dinner at the Cabin in Bath. The atmosphere was rustic but pleasant. Waitstaff good however this is an order at the counter with food/drinks delivered to table when ready. The wait time wasn't long and food was good. We had pizza (excellent), half ham Italian sub (excellent) and clam spaghetti. The spaghetti was perfectly cooked and sauce good but unusual - guess my wife is used to canned clams! Good place for an informal and inexpensive dinner.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

First off....LOVE the atmosphere.....like eating in an old.....well......cabin. Going for pitchers of beer alone would be wotth multiple visits to soak in the woody ambience. As for pizza....first time there ,,it was excellent....subsequent visits have found it to be rather bland. Crust is nothing to get excited about either.....service is rather curt too. Nevertheless , I do like this place for a cozy escape from the modern world.