“Nice hotel, good price” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
Moncton, Canada
“Nice hotel, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

This hotel is attatched to the airport, yet I heard no noise whatsoever was I was in the hotel.
I had requested an upper floor, but the front desk advised me that a hockey team was staying up there so booked me at a lower floor, which was nice of them to suggest.

Rooms were very nice, modern bathrooms, everything you could want or need in the rooms. Flatscreen tv, free water, free wifi.....

Breakfast was included, full hot sit down breakfast, but was not overly impressed either morning with it. Both mornings fairly long wait, and cold once we got it.

Parking seems confusing but just park anywhere in the short term or long term parking and they simply validate your card and make it free.

Had a gym with very nice equipment, small pool that kids seemed to enjoy, and is attatched to the airport, great for travels and always easy to get a cab if needed.

Overall this is a very nice hotel in the Bangor area, and was very reasonably priced when I stayed here compared to whatelse was available at the time.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Hebrew first
St-Edouard
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

Stayed here with the kids , all other decent hotels were fully booked. Rooms and Beds were awesome.... pool was small but nice. No breakfast included. Expensive... but it's to be expected, it's near the airport and the rooms are A++++ Parking a bit confusing to get in and to get out. ( airport Hotel) Staff were super nice!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for Parking validation.....
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

The location of this hotel is extremely practical. You can park your vehicle in the long term parking and walk to the airport. When you're taking an early flight, it's fantastic to stay at this hotel and the next day, all you have to do is walk through the breezeway to get to the airport. My husband and I certainly appreciated this since our flight was at 6am in the middle of the winter. We didn't even have to step outside in the cold weather.
Our room was very comfortable and we appreciated the free bottles of water.
When we drove up to the hotel, there was no indication as to where was the lobby and where we could park. We drove around the hotel three times. We then decided to park and I went in to look. I had no idea where to go. Signs should be placed outside to direct clients to the parking and the lobby which is actually on the 2nd floor of the hotel.
In general, we enjoyed this hotel and would certainly stay again in the future.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Lucie D
Fredericton, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Bottom line, the only reason I stayed here is because I wanted to be super close to the airport so I could catch my 6am flight and on the way back at 10pm.. I wanted a place I could have easy access too, The rooms where wonderful and the staff and the front desk were amazing. I liked the free water bottles in the room it was a nice tough.. The only reason I didnt give it a 5 was because of the kaos of trying to get in the hotel . There was no way to unload my luggage at a front door so the wife and I had to drag them suit cases plus carry on bags, after walking around it twice at -20 Celsuis I kinda got annoyed, But now I know where it is.. I will stay here again for sure when I fly out of bangor there is no question about it.. Sure beats fliying out of Canada, you save a ton of money

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank trev71
Pancake Hill, New Brunswick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2012

This property connects to the airport by sky ramp. Many Maritimers travel south out of Bangor, Maine. Air fares are exorbitant in Canada. Staying overnight is a minimal cost compared to the fares Air Canada charges. Long term parking at reasonable cost is available,. Rooms are typical of Four Points. The restaurant is palatable and the staff are excellent.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple