“Great time!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017

Met family for lunch, there were 8 of us, we were put out back which was great, we tend to talk and laugh a lot. Service, food, atmosphere was great! We were all well taken care of, very professional and friendly. Margarita were great!!! I would recommend the raspberry Margarita, in jumbo size.... we all had different food, and shared with everyone at the table. Everything was great! we did not feel rushed and it was very relaxing....differently will be going back.....

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Since moving to the Park Street location, everything has changed. The service was terrible. The food was not the same. No more ambiance. Its loud and confusing...crowded. There was no way to identify who worked there vs. who was a patron. Ive been going there for years. I crave it. I dont plan on ever returning again. We left early wihout finishing even half our meal.

1  Thank Cheri N
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My husband and I decided to try out the new location on Park St in down town Bangor this past weekend and I have to say I was so disappointed! I ordered the guacamole salad and it was a very large bed of iceberg lettuce, 2 tomato slices uncut, a slice of green pepper and a cucumber (yes, I said cucumber) xlice. There was a side of guacamole and I added black beans that appeared to be from a freshly opened, undrained can. The salad was topped off with a heavy Italian dressing. All I kept thinking was Gordon Ramsey would have a field day with this place! I would never waste my money here again.

1  Thank Tammy C
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Go often, every meal has been excellent. Service is friendly and quick. Never have to wait for a table. Chips would be better served warm and with a little salt. Salsa varies -- sometimes it's too hot.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

This is the only Mexican place to eat in Bangor. The food is consistently great, service is excellent, and the new location is very downtown hip. We have tried the other Mexican eateries as they opened and always return to Pepino's.
I love the cheese enchiladas and jumbo lime margarita, and Husband enjoys the combination plate. Don't forget to try their handmade hot sauces!