US$120
HolidayInn.com
US$127
ComfortInn
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$150
US$123
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$176
US$152
Hampton.com
US$124
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bangor(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$146
US$146
US$132
Priceline
All reviewshollywood slotsirish pubcross centergas fireplacerestaurant attachedthe hotel is pet friendlykeurig coffee makerlarge flat screen tvpaul bunyan statuewalls are thinbagelsroom was cleanbit datedstay there againcomfortable place to staysized bedstayed one night
Reviewed 26 November 2016

Nice to escape to. Wish the suite had a charging station like the regular rooms do for our devices. Also the master bedroom needs a dresser in it. But, no biggie. Large kitchen, two bathrooms, open floor plan. I hosted a large family meal with a minimum of stress. Hope to do it again soon!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly if you have any questions or concerns about your room location or features specific to your needs.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2016

very convenient location- could add a little more variety to continental breakfast choices...but overall for the price it is definitely where I will stay each time I am in Bangor. Great having restaurant onsite

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are planning to upgrade our breakfast options at some point at the beginning of next year, and hope to address that issue soon.

Thank you once again for your review!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here recently for a weekend get away to meet my sister for a baby shower. I felt unwelcomed by the women who checked me in. I waited 10 minutes for her to finish with the person in front of me. I went to my room and I tried to turn on the heat and it smelt like something was burning. I woke up Saturday morning for the continental breakfast and come to find out it's in a closet. No more than 3 people in there at a given time. I gave it a 4 because it was clean, I had a warm bed, good tv and a clean bathroom. But this place definitely needs some updates for guest satisfaction.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review!

We are sorry to hear that there were problems with your accommodations! We do have upgrades for our property planned, including the breakfast room, that we hope will address the issues that you encountered.

Thank you once again for your review, and for your stay!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This inn is centrally located between Bar Harbour and Acadia National Park and Belfast and about 3 hours from Rangley Lakes.. !! In budget and safe place.. the in house Irish restaurant Gheghans, was great!!! We dined in there one night.. it is also very close to Bangor Downtown.. Mexicali shop, Nocterum Pub were really good.. !!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of Geaghan's Restaurant and Pub!

Thank you again for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This property is very dated, however, the Irish pub onsite is a gemstone. The pub offers great selections that are truly tasty. Rooms are small and minimal. Property could use a major update. Location is next to the Hollywood Casino, just off I295.

Room Tip: May want to get a second floor room for security reasons.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2016

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your accommodations! We do have a number of renovations planned for the future.

We are happy to hear, however, that you enjoyed Geaghan's Pub!

Thank you very much for your review!