“Black Friday shopping trip ”

Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor
Ranked #21 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights while doing the Black Friday shopping trip from Canada. Great location and good price for the quality of the room. Located next door to the casino which is a bonus as we like to play cards and do some gambling. Fun trip with some friends.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

Dear Guest,

We're extremely happy to hear that we were able to help to make your stay in Bangor a happy one!

Thank you so much for the review!

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Nice to escape to. Wish the suite had a charging station like the regular rooms do for our devices. Also the master bedroom needs a dresser in it. But, no biggie. Large kitchen, two bathrooms, open floor plan. I hosted a large family meal with a minimum of stress. Hope to do it again soon!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly if you have any questions or concerns about your room location or features s...
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2016

very convenient location- could add a little more variety to continental breakfast choices...but overall for the price it is definitely where I will stay each time I am in Bangor. Great having restaurant onsite

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are planning to upgrade our breakfast options at some point at the beginning of next year, and hope to address that issue soon.

Thank you once again for your review!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here recently for a weekend get away to meet my sister for a baby shower. I felt unwelcomed by the women who checked me in. I waited 10 minutes for her to finish with the person in front of me. I went to my room and I tried to turn on the heat and it smelt like something was burning. I woke up Saturday morning for the continental breakfast and come to find out it's in a closet. No more than 3 people in there at a given time. I gave it a 4 because it was clean, I had a warm bed, good tv and a clean bathroom. But this place definitely needs some updates for guest satisfaction.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review!

We are sorry to hear that there were problems with your accommodations! We do have upgrades for our property planned, including the breakfast room, that we hope will address the issues that you encountered.

Thank you once again for your review, and for your stay!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This inn is centrally located between Bar Harbour and Acadia National Park and Belfast and about 3 hours from Rangley Lakes.. !! In budget and safe place.. the in house Irish restaurant Gheghans, was great!!! We dined in there one night.. it is also very close to Bangor Downtown.. Mexicali shop, Nocterum Pub were really good.. !!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of Geaghan's Restaurant and Pub!

Thank you again for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Travellers also viewed these Bangor hotels
6.9 km away
Ramada Bangor
#17 of 26 in Bangor
2.5 km away
Quality Inn Bangor Airport

Been to Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor

Address: 570 Main St, at I-395 & Main Street, Bangor, ME 04401-6821
Region: United States > Maine > Bangor
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #21 of 26 Hotels in Bangor
Price Range: €67 - €111 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fireside Inn And Suites