Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor
US$111
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$127
US$116
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$126
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$136
US$112
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$170
US$152
US$157
US$141
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$201
Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$104
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

The Country Inn at the Mall(Bangor)
US$124
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
All reviewshollywood slotsirish pubcross centerwelcome homeparking lotgas fireplacerestaurant attachedthe hotel is pet friendlywarm bedkeurig coffee makerlarge flat screen tvwalls are thinthe beds were extremely comfortablebagelsfront desk staffroom was cleanbit dated
Reviewed 12 November 2016

very convenient location- could add a little more variety to continental breakfast choices...but overall for the price it is definitely where I will stay each time I am in Bangor. Great having restaurant onsite

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We are planning to upgrade our breakfast options at some point at the beginning of next year, and hope to address that issue soon.

Thank you once again for your review!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here recently for a weekend get away to meet my sister for a baby shower. I felt unwelcomed by the women who checked me in. I waited 10 minutes for her to finish with the person in front of me. I went to my room and I tried to turn on the heat and it smelt like something was burning. I woke up Saturday morning for the continental breakfast and come to find out it's in a closet. No more than 3 people in there at a given time. I gave it a 4 because it was clean, I had a warm bed, good tv and a clean bathroom. But this place definitely needs some updates for guest satisfaction.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review!

We are sorry to hear that there were problems with your accommodations! We do have upgrades for our property planned, including the breakfast room, that we hope will address the issues that you encountered.

Thank you once again for your review, and for your stay!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

This inn is centrally located between Bar Harbour and Acadia National Park and Belfast and about 3 hours from Rangley Lakes.. !! In budget and safe place.. the in house Irish restaurant Gheghans, was great!!! We dined in there one night.. it is also very close to Bangor Downtown.. Mexicali shop, Nocterum Pub were really good.. !!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of Geaghan's Restaurant and Pub!

Thank you again for your review, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 30 September 2016

This property is very dated, however, the Irish pub onsite is a gemstone. The pub offers great selections that are truly tasty. Rooms are small and minimal. Property could use a major update. Location is next to the Hollywood Casino, just off I295.

Room Tip: May want to get a second floor room for security reasons.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2016

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your accommodations! We do have a number of renovations planned for the future.

We are happy to hear, however, that you enjoyed Geaghan's Pub!

Thank you very much for your review!

Reviewed 27 September 2016

I stay here afew times a year and always have a good experience this time how ever there was dogs barking for hours late at night I had to turn on the radio and turn it up to block the barking enough to sleep!
I will stay here again but I will ask about pets staying near by me next time!

Room Tip: Ask not to be near pet rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
FiresideManager1, Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, Bangor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review and your business!

We are sorry to hear about your experience with the noise! Of course, the front desk is always happy to switch rooms out if they are inadequate in any way, and will do whatever they can to make your stay with us the most comfortable it can be.

Thank you again!