US$195
US$185
US$131
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$184
Hotels.com
US$185
US$166
US$242
US$206
Hampton.com
Bangor Inn & Suites(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$136
The Country Inn at the Mall(Bangor)
US$157
US$146
Best Western White House Inn(Bangor)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$220
BestWestern.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Filthy old rooms. Don’t waste your time or money. Light bulbs wasn’t working. Very outdated. If my dad wasn’t having surgery next morning and it wasn’t pouring rain I would have left. When I booked two rooms there on the phone I didn’t realize I stayed there before. Trust me the pictures on line are much different. I wouldn’t leave my dog there. Thank god I had a large can of Lysol spray with me.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2018

When we make our frequent road trips I have 3 priorities, a clean bed , a good shower and quiet and although our room was in need of a refurb all 3 were met. We arrived on a bitterly cold night and the room was well heated.and we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast consisted of cereals, english muffins, toast, cakes and pastries and fruit, well in keeping with this range of hotel. I wouldn't want to spend any time here but for an overnighter we would use it again.

Room Tip: No road noise nearest reception area.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

The room had holes all through the ceiling. The bathroom had hair all through it as well in the freezer box. And we had to lie towels down in the shower because they were not cleaned at all. At check out I had to wait 20 minutes for someone to even acknowledge me.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends