See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We spent 3 nights in this motel. The window did not have shades, only a curtain that didn't keep the light out well. The faucets on the tub dripped constantly & the drain would not hold water if you wanted to take a bath. They only gave us 2 wash cloths & towels. I take a shower at night and don't like to use the same wash cloth I bathed with to wash my face. I did go ask for more wash cloths & got them but when they cleaned the room, they took them away. It was noisy. We had people on each side, with the tv on till 12:30 & it was difficult to sleep. Also the bedspread had several holes and tears in it and the sheets were stained and felt scratchy. This is actually a decent place but they need to do some upkeep. Loved that it had a refrigerator with a freezer in the room.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is isolated.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary E
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Needed a place to stay for a funeral in the area. Stopped and asked to see a room. The owner showed us the room that we booked for two nights. Nothing fancy but comfortable. Paid for 2 nights and the first night the local cable company had a problem and we had no TV nor WIFI. Although the sign in the office said no refunds, they gladly said they would refund the second night as soon as their connectivity returned. A couple hours after I got a call from the owner to confirm a refund of my second night. Give this locally owned hotel your business.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I stayed here in early November while I was in town for a funeral. A number of my family members stayed here and we all had a good experience. The rooms are clean & appear to be freshly painted, It is a good, basic motel that has everything one needs. The floors are all hard surface (important in a pet friendly hotel) and very clean. The lighting is plentiful and bright--a rarity these days. The desk staff was very helpful in pointing out places to eat and giving directions. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank Deenie P
Reviewed 15 October 2016

Room wasn't as clean as a hotel room should be, I brought my own clorox wipes & clorox spray. The blinds wouldn't close, so I had to use the bed spread as a curtain. The AC smelled musty & like mildew. I pulled the sheets back just out of curiousity & found stains on the mattress. The face towels were old & beige looking (instead of their original color). The entertainment center that held the tv was falling apart. The showerhead was caked up/over with "something"! I was terrified to even touch the shower curtain! The floor had seperated from the bottom edge of the tub, looked filthy! Oh, last and NOT least, men were hanging outside of our room drinking beer with cigarettes in cups on the ground. I almost slept in my vehicle! If you like a nice clean & quiet place to rest, this ISN'T the place! SERIOUSLY!I'LL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN, NOT EVEN IF THE ROOMS WERE FREE!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
12  Thank Trina F
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

When I was told I was going back to El Paso, I knew exactly where I was going to stay! The staff is very friendly and responsive to your needs.the social hour is great M-Thursday also breakfast every day. The 2 pools are great especially after working to relax. It's a GREAT value and close to almost anywhere you want to go and only about 5 minutes from the airport+ they have a shuttle service.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business