“Forgot the Value of Customer Appreciation”
Review of Estralita's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Estralita's
Ranked #15 of 31 Restaurants in Westwego
Reviewed 4 August 2017

When I come home to visit, I love to go to Estralita's Resturant. For the last couple of years, I have not had an opportunity visit. Therefore, I was extremely excited to visit and have the shrimp basket. Reason - the restaurant opens my senior of high school - 25 years ago. I have great memories of amazing food - red beans, chicken, seafood, po-boys, etc. I was so ready for the fresh fried gulf shrimp. However, I receive ...
Shrimp fried hard & greasy. I value Estralita's because it gave you a home cook New Orleans meal. However, it was just disappointing and the customer service was ... Nonexisting. I had to ask for utensils to eat and several other items. On my next visit to Louisiana, I will make sure to go back. It is my hope that they did not FORGET to Value their customer. I shall see ...