“Great Italian food”

Roma Italian Bistro
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Love the atmosphere friendly service and great prices
The pizza and pasta dishes are great loved the meat sauce good salads with house dressing

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Looking for decent Italian without breaking the bank? Stop in here for lunch or dinner. Good service and wide selection of good eats.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped by this restaurant while traveling to the coast with my family. We had no prior knowledge of this place it was simply one of few restaurants open on Sunday. What a nice surprise! The service was awesome, and the food was wonderful and abundant. I definitely recommend!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite spot for New York style pizza in the area. The sauce is great, the crust is great and the toppings are great. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny!! Good pasta dishes too!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Some friends and I had dinner here in May and it was great as usual! I love the cannelloni:) It is my usual dish!