“Country Boy In the House”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

All thumbs up! Wait staff on the ball. Meal came out tasty and hot so no complaints here! Had my grandson with me and he had a happy plate for sure!!!
Country Boy In will follow the Road back to the House!!! Sorry can’t say that word that starts with t! Lol

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went with friends on a Saturday evening with call ahead seating. We got in within a couple minutes of arriving. We were seated and ordered drinks. A little later we ordered our entrees. Two of us had steaks ordered medium, another smothered grilled chicken, and my wife had fried fish. Our food arrived and both steaks were rare, raw on the inside. Both were returned for additional cooking. My wife's fried fish was over cooked and dry. She had also ordered corn that was never brought, but did not bring to anyone's attention as she had lost her appetite due to fish over cooked. The steaks were returned to our table and still too rare, dark red still, when medium should be pink with juices flowing. My friend went ahead and accepted his because he was ready to eat. I asked mine be cooked as ordered. Everyone was pretty much finished eating when my steak returned and it had been cooked well done both inside and out. I told the waitress I would go ahead and eat it like that. I've eaten at this location and other locations but this is a first for problems with getting steaks at ordered doneness, over cooked food, and failure to bring all food items. It may have just been due to a busy night.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We took our family of 7 here for fathers day and had such a great meal! I had Road Kill husband had the steak medium rare and he said his was the best steak he had in a long time! Mine was amazing!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Great service... moderately priced.. Roadhouse always pleases no matter what location so far! Good for all ages!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

This restaurant was extremely busy due to the college graduation celebrations. We were accommodated in a timely manner and seated in a very desirable location. The waitress was very attentive and got our large order correct. The food was very good and we all had a wonderful experience at this location. I would defiantly recommend this restaurant to others!