“Great pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, awesome service. Pizza is always hot a just like you order it. We always get pizza here when we travel to west monroe.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The best pizza in Louisiana in my opinion. The quality of the pizza and the service are second to none in this area.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Great pizza, great salad bar, and super clean! We asked a local about a good pizza place, and we're so glad we did. So yummy!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Visiting in West Monroe and never expected the absolute best pizza of my life! Been to Italy several times and this is better!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

While in town on business I asked one of the clients about good local restaurants. When I mentioned pizza she immediately told me Johnny's was the best. The fact that they had a pizza with andouille sausage on it made me curious. The fact that it was delicious made me write this review. If you are in northern Louisana/Tennessee area and you have a moment then you have to try this place. Oh, and they deliver fast!