“Excellent everything! ”

Latin Food Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 144 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We had the pupusas and the Honduran platter. Everything was delicious. Big servings and a good price. I had to try the Cuban expresso after reading the other reviews, and it was perfect. Don't let the small, faded facade fool you... It is worth getting off the interstate. The service was also great.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Very authentic and delicious! Reminded me of my Puerto Rican food! Beautiful atmosphere. Friendly staff. We would definitely come back to eat there again!

Reviewed 8 July 2018

My wife and I grew up in Arizona. We know good Mexican food. This is NOT Mexican food. This is Honduras food and it is GREAT!. There is a sign on the wall about the BEST coffee in the area. Come on a Saturday (or any morning they are open) morning and get this wonderful drink. However, it is SWEET. This is strong and sweet coffee. I think they use sweetened condensed milk. Also, I've got to add my appreciation for their papusas. On our latest trip there (July 6, 2018) we brought relatives from Arizona. Most of us had papusas. Our relatives were familiar with El Salvadoran papusas. We all loved them.

This is a small, (it is TOO EASY to pass it on this busy road) family run business. Even though it was late afternoon when we came, it was very hard to find a parking spot. We've eaten there about a half-dozen times now. Never had a bad meal. Wait staff has always been friendly.

Based on the quality of the food and service the value is among the best I have ever experienced.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We decided to try it because The Warehouse had too long a wait. I'm so glad we did! The staff was friendly, atmosphere gray and the food....WOW! We had the Honduran Platter, Pupusas and Shrimp Coctail...all of it delicious!!! It's now my New Favorite Restaurant in West Monroe. I can't wait to try the breakfasts!!!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious food, great service and comfortable atmosphere. I highly recommend this local restaurant. It is my favorite place in town.

Been to Latin Food Restaurant? Share your experiences!