“Good for lunch”
Review of Sports City Grill

Sports City Grill
Ranked #32 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very good food at a reasonable price. Great service. Good place for a quick lunch. Friendly staff. Will be eating here again.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Had the hamburger steak with sautéed onions and gravy. Comes with a loaded baked potato and side salad. Recommend the raspberry vinaigrette. It was excellent food at a reasonable price. Will be back!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2016

I am here for work and am determined to eat as much Cajun food as I can. The guys from work took me here for lunch. We had the fried green beans as an appetizer, they were fabulous. I had the blackened catfish Lafitte and hands down it was the best I have ever had, it was soo fresh and perfectly cooked.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Went in for a quick sit down meal. Had a very cold beer and a great chicken burger on a jalapeno bun with fries. Very good burger. My wife ordered the spaghetti and it was wonderful. Waitress was nice and food came out quick. Will go back and try a few other items on the menu.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

The staff at this place is very friendly, and the food is really good. I had the Cajun Chicken Sandwich with sweet potato fries which I would definitely recommend anyone wanting to try this place out!

Date of visit: December 2015