“Lunch ”
Review of Avocado's

Avocado's
Ranked #23 of 145 Restaurants in West Monroe
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Es que bueno!!! Didn't know what type of food, but the name intrigued me! Anything with an avocado makes me smile! Food was amazing and delious, my husband had the Taco Salad meat was tasty and seasoned just right, guacamole some of the best he's had, we're experts on guac! I had the Avocado Tacos breading on the avocado was cooked to perfection light and crispy served on flour tortilla(2) romaine lettuce, Mango pico de gallo and Cilantro Ranch dressing both were flavorful and should be bottled! Kathy out waitress was fantastic, made you feel like you were home for dinner, thanks for being so hospitable!!! Folks, eat there you wont disappointed and ask for Kathy!

Reviewed 7 May 2016

The new Avocado's in West Monroe has a very modern and distinctive look that you will love. It is well appointed and the décor is ideal for a new and modern Mexican restaurant.

The menu is varied and offers some very creative choices. Recently I ordered the Three Amigos which is a colorful combination of a fish taco, a pork (Carnitas) taco and a chopped streak taco. Accompanying the selection was a grilled green onion (very good) and a grilled jalapeno pepper. Also a part of the selection were the usual beans and rice.

Everything was extremely tasty; however, my one criticism is that for some, including me, the green guaca sauce is a bit too hot and zesty. Perhaps it would be wise to also offer for this particular selection a milder ketchup or barbecue-based sauce.

My wife enjoyed a pulled pork po boy sandwich which she enjoyed.

The service was excellent, and we had a great time. We will return again.

J. Randolph Smith
Monroe, LA

nted and has a verycreative menuand

Been to Avocado's? Share your experiences!