“Good seafood”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We went here while visiting from Iowa. The blackened redfish with crawfish sauce was fantastic. My jambalaya was decent but not as good as the fish. For an appetizer I'd recommend the waffle fries and spicy queso.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Everything I ordered was beautiful and tasted awesome. Big portions. Side of jambalaya was so good! Waitress was super hot!

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

My husband took me here to experience their Seafood Etouffee. OMG! It was delish! The serice of our waitress was Awesome as well!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

One of the best restaurants in Thibodaux. It is an older establishment, not a chain, and the food is top scale. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Stopped in by with the family for lunch. Was disappointed with the poor service and food. Also found some plastic wrap in our appetiser which put me off the rest of the experience. The staff alas didn't seem to care less about the fact i still had wrap in my food.

Been to Flanagan's? Share your experiences!