“If only we lived closer... ”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Dundonald
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Yesterday (18/7) was our second visit to Wagamama Dundonald.

Lovely open plan dining area with a selection of booths and window benches.
Tables neat & tidy with tasteful advertising/placemats.

Menu feels quite extensive with lots of options to suit adults & kids alike.

Food presentation is immaculate and flavours from anything we've tried have been amazing. Kids portions are such great value. Very well priced.

Service on both occasions has been flawless. Staff are great. In particular I think the guys name is Damien; very helpful.

Draught Beer is cold & crisp. Also great bottled beer options with a few of my favourites.

This place seems to attract a very broad clientele from families with kids of a young age up to the mature generation. So its not simply for the young cool kids as it may look at first glance due to its trendy setting with open plan kitchen/pass area.

Unisex toilets kept well. Clean & tidy.

Its such a shame we live 75 miles away, or else we'd be much more regular customers. Cant wait to come back.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I went with my friend and enjoyed the starter of chilli squid (I could’ve ate a lot more)
It was my first time there and enjoyed the food very much!
Personally, I think the food is just ever so slightly expensive. I think it’s around £7 for a starter. Tho besides that, food was just how it should be and cooked well!
I’m sure I’ll be back again to try out the other dishes!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

We ate here this evening and the food was excellent. The service was superb, we will certainly be back again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner on a busy Friday night and were seated straight away.
Service was quick and the staff was friendly! Fresh food as always and not too much of a delay between our different meals.
We ordered a side of ribs and when the waitress came back during the meal to check if everything was ok she noticed that they hadn’t arrived. We had completely forgotten! I then went back to ask if they were on the way and she apologise & gave us 15% off our bill. That is good customer service!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are regulars and loyal customers here. We come for lunch at least 1 a week because we love the food so much! Everything is cooked fresh and tastes amazing! There are plenty of different styles of asian cuisine to cater to all appetites, but I can assure you that everything is delicious The staff are so friendly and polite, we really enjoy chatting with them on visits and they always check with us that we are enjoying everything. We're here so frequently that they know our orders but always check incase we want to try something adventurous! Couldn't recommend this place more! The atmosphere of the restaurant is fun, the food is top quality, we love the staff and its perfect if you want to get something to eat before going to the cinema. The menu is also not particularly expensive and they are constantly updating it with new dishes that we cant wait to try. I would rate this establishment 10 stars if I could!