“Excellent service!”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Dundonald
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

We went here for dinner on a busy Friday night and were seated straight away.
Service was quick and the staff was friendly! Fresh food as always and not too much of a delay between our different meals.
We ordered a side of ribs and when the waitress came back during the meal to check if everything was ok she noticed that they hadn’t arrived. We had completely forgotten! I then went back to ask if they were on the way and she apologise & gave us 15% off our bill. That is good customer service!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I are regulars and loyal customers here. We come for lunch at least 1 a week because we love the food so much! Everything is cooked fresh and tastes amazing! There are plenty of different styles of asian cuisine to cater to all appetites, but I can assure you that everything is delicious The staff are so friendly and polite, we really enjoy chatting with them on visits and they always check with us that we are enjoying everything. We're here so frequently that they know our orders but always check incase we want to try something adventurous! Couldn't recommend this place more! The atmosphere of the restaurant is fun, the food is top quality, we love the staff and its perfect if you want to get something to eat before going to the cinema. The menu is also not particularly expensive and they are constantly updating it with new dishes that we cant wait to try. I would rate this establishment 10 stars if I could!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Manager very polite and attentive. Better than most places.
Food good as usual.
Money off voucher useful.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Always like the food and this was no exception. How do you tempt 6 & 9 year old granddaughters to eat squid, lots of veggies and edamame beans? Take them here.

One negative - this is getting more and more expensive every time we go - no alcohol but still £50

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I had heard so much hype about this restaurant and I had a meeting close by so thought it was a perfect moment to check it out. I checked out the menu and thought it super pricey. I asked for a lunch menu. They don’t have one. I sat down. Waited. Waited and waited. The waitress walked past me twice. She even lifted dishes from a table opposite me then went behind the bar. I left the restaurant. Sad. Hungry and disappointed! Guess solo diners are invisible!