“Disappointed”

Chili's
Ranked #112 of 245 Restaurants in Slidell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch with my mom they were out of potatoes we asked about substitution with mac & cheese the waitress told us Those were only for the kids menu and since we didn’t have any kids with us we couldnt order off that menu to receive the macaroni

Dylan T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

We're sorry to hear you are disappointed with our service! We value your feedback and we'd like to speak to you about your experience. Please give us a call at 1-800-983-4637. Thanks!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

Chills drives me crazy. I keep wanting it to be better but each time I'm disappointed. My last visit was really bad. I carefully explain to the friendly waiter that myself and my daughter are allergic to dairy. He assures me repeatedly that he'll personally be sure that our order contained no dairy but guess what still there was cheese on the food when he served it. This is my last time. Arggggh

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We were a party of 5. We were seated quickly. Our orders were 2 mango-chili chickens, a Cajun pasta, side of fresco salad, & a half rack of ribs. Everything was good. Our server was nice also.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We had left the keys that evening around 10pm, with a category 5 hurricane bearing down on us, drove non-stop. Finally made a real stop for sit down food. There are no Chili's in the florida keys so we googled one in Slidell, Louisiana. Noticed they did not have a patio, so they will not let us in with our small dog Nugget. Spoke with Mike, and manager Peggy to find a place that would be pet friendly. Was getting back in car to leave and Mike came running out and said, come on In, we understand your plight!!!
Much thanks to everyone went above and beyond to accomodate. Food and atmosphere were great as usual of Chili's. Very nice to have people empathize.
#marathonstrong

Reviewed 8 March 2017

We went there and they tried to seat us right next to where somebody had just vomited on the floor. Yep we left. And, nobody tried to stop us to see why we were leaving.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!