All reviews front desk new orleans indoor pool great place to stay free breakfast easy access dorothy housekeeping interstate nola inns
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We took 42 MCJROTC Cadets to compete at Jesuit High School and could not have found a better place to stay. Shari was awesome to work with and did a tremendous job taking care of everything for us. The price of rooms were amazing for the quality of room. Upon checking in, Kira was a pleasure to work with. She constantly took care of us and allowed our cadets to eat dinner in the meeting room and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. The cadets were also allowed to practice that night in the meeting room. Shari and Stacy went above and beyond to serve an early breakfast to us before our competition. I definitely recommend this Holiday Inn for anyone traveling through the area. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the staff were second to none. A++++++++

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
HIS372, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Thanks for staying with us, it's definitely our goal to make sure you don't worry about a single thing while being our guest. We're very proud of the work and the sense of value our team brings to an experience at our hotel. We appreciate your acknowledging them! We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Just like the others Holiday in Hotels. Look just like the same. Standard ok, Room clean and nice. Great beds. Parking for free. Rom around total $150 include tax and breakfast. Try the 3 burgers at breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
HIS372, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2017

Thanks for joining us, happy you had a chance to visit our city. We are glad to hear you enjoyed the burgers at breakfast, they are one of my favorites also. Hope you can make it back soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I arrived in Slidell on a business trip for firefighting training for my offshore job. The training location is in New Orleans so Slidell is a good location to stay for the duration of my training and the commute from the hotel to the training facility is only about 25 minutes at the most. When I arrived at the hotel I found it to be in great condition. The staff is very helpful and friendly. I was warmly greeted and the staff went out of their way to be helpful with anything I needed and asked about. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Indoor pool and hot tub are a big plus. Fitness center is well equipped. In-house cafe is very convenient for travelers like myself who are pressed for time and unfamiliar with the area. Fairly quiet location...Close enough to most everything you'd need but far enough away from the hustle & bustle of the city. I would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
HIS372, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We can't express to you how much it means to us. We are always elated when our guest truly enjoy every aspect of their stay. It is our goal to do everything in our power to accommodate our guest in every way. Hopefully we will see you for your next training.

Regards,

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Nice place, friendly staff. Not sure why the restaurant closed early(1030 on a sunday morning). I was lookin forward to a good meal before driving back home. Overall, satisfied with my stay. Look forward to next time.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Clean room comfortable bed. Saw they had good workout room but didn't have a chance to use. Convenient to I-10 but not noisy. Elevator a little slow but adequate. Parking well lit. Did not try in-house restaurant. Staff friendly

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank mkoi56
HIS372, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Thanks for joining us during the Thanksgiving Holiday, happy you had a chance to visit our city. We also appreciate the comments about our hotel. The next time you are leaving the sunshine state and headed toward the Big Easy, we welcome you to be our guest once again. Hope you can make it back soon.