All reviews new orleans front desk room was clean parking lot slidell area waffles french quarter would stay here again nice breakfast very nice hotel staff was very friendly convenient location free breakfast nice stay toni bw brittany
Reviewed 5 August 2018

The staff here is amazing. They go above and beyond to ensure that guests are comfortable and well-taken care of. Daniel was the best. He helped us find pizza delivery AND gave us plates and silverware.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 3 August 2018

This is a nice hotel and has a great breakfast served starting a 6:00 am everyday and that is great if you are there on Business. The breakfast has a very good with a large selection.The room are very quite and clean. In addition there several good restaurants in the area like Texas Road House, Outback and some very good local restaurants as well.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 July 2018

This was our 2nd Best Western in three nights and once again we were not disappointed. Great place, great people, rooms were awesome, everything worked, breakfast was good with many good choices. Staff were great and gave us great instructions on where to go eat. Overall, really great place although I hate your parking lot, lol, too confusing but even with that if we are ever back there we will stay here again.

Room Tip: Good place, not a bad room in the place
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We had no real issues with this hotel. Nothing really stood out as much more than average. The bath towels were very small and kind of starchy. The free breakfast was pretty good. Overall, it just wasn't memorable.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank alanbY7722II
Reviewed 31 May 2018

I was on a little trip to Alabama to see some friends I have not seen in years.

This hotel was one of the top rated, so I booked a room for the night. The lady who's name I cannot remember was truly helpful at check in, and let me know where to go get food as it was really late.

In the morning Dennis at the front desk was also incredibly helpful, he was able to give me information about some construction being done on the Mississippi Alabama border. That way I could go around it, and save my self a lot of time getting to my destination.

I do not pass through the Louisiana area much. But I will most definitely stay here again, if I am ever down this way.

The staff at this place makes it 5 stars all the way! They also have a great newly updated look to the hotel, and the breakfast is good as well.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was newly updated, and was just great
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends